ShiraTronics respects the privacy of its customers, business partners and individuals. This policy describes the types of data we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.ShiraTronics.com (“Site”) and our practices for collecting, using and disclosing that data, including data that identifies or can be used to identify you (“personal information”).
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Site;
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by ShiraTronics or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application, content or advertising that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with this policy, you may choose not to use our Site. By accessing this Site, you agree to this policy to the extent permitted by applicable law and you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of your personal information as described in this policy and any Privacy Notices that apply to you. If you have any questions about this Policy, or any Privacy Notice, please contact us using the information provided below.
Other Privacy Notice, Consent, or Agreement
This policy may be supplemented or amended from time to time by additional privacy notices (“Privacy Notices”), provided at the time we collect your information. For example, certain pages of this Site may contain Privacy Notices providing more details about the information we collect on those particular pages, why we need that information, and choices you may have about the ways we use that information. In other cases, specific Privacy Notices may be required to comply with the privacy laws of one of the countries, provinces, or states in which we do business. We reserve the right to disclose your information as described in any Privacy Notice posted on a page of this Site where you provide that information or in accordance with any consent or authorization you otherwise provide.
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age in the United States (“children” or “child”). Children may not provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a child, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features or register on the Site or provide any information about yourself to us. That includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child or need to verify parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, Internet Protocol addresses or cookie ID, other information you may provide on your own (e.g., through fillable forms);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as website statistics and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide
To the extent permitted under applicable law, the information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, applying for employment, updating information, downloading information, entering contests, subscribing to marketing communications, reporting problems with our Site or asking us questions.
- Details you provide to us when you interact with us using social media.
- Information you furnish in any interactive areas of this Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us online or offline (for example, by telephone, fax or text).
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- Contact data: such as name, title, address, phone number, mailing address, and email.
- Other identifiers: such as device ID or serial number, various types of personal health information (e.g., health insurance information, medical information, and the like), online identifiers, and other similar identifiers.
- Demographic data: such as language, age, and gender.
- Marketing preferences: such as e-mail subscription and frequency preferences.
- Product use and application data (including date and time of your visit)
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your browsing actions and patterns and may include;
- IP address
- The browser you are using (including name and version)
- Your location and other geographic data
- The website you came from and the website you visit after leaving
- Pages viewed on the Site
- Links clicked on the Site
- Time spent on a particular page of the Site or the Site as a whole
- Site data used to facilitate the use of the Site such as login and technical data
Links to Other Websites
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you, including facilitating navigation and more effectively displaying information.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Site.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Site.
- To respond to feedback that you provide to us.
- To support and personalize our services, websites, mobile services and advertising and remember your preferences.
- To protect the security and integrity of our services, content, and our business.
- To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies, and to protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, including consideration for employment.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- For any other lawful purpose for which you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a potential buyer or other successor (and its agents and advisors) in the event of a proposed merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of assets, provided that we inform the recipient it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this policy.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary for the purposes of fraud protection.
Your Data Protection Rights
ShiraTronics primarily processes Personal Information in the US. Accordingly, we may store, collect, transfer and process your Personal Information in a country other than your country of residence. The data protection and other laws of countries to which your information may be transferred may be different in your country. By using this Site or otherwise providing your Personal Information, you agree to any transfer, storage, or processing.
- You have the right to opt out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us at email@example.com.
We respond to all requests from individuals to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable law.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, the “California Shine the Light Law”, permits users of our Site who are residents of California to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track Signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information by the internet is not completely secure. We undertake reasonable efforts to protect your personal information. We cannot guarantee its security.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you a service you requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Changes to Our Policy
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us at email@example.com.