Our goal is to help chronic migraine sufferers find relief.
We intend to provide chronic migraine sufferers an alternative therapy. We’re developing a system designed specifically to target migraine signals within the head and exploring how this may benefit chronic migraine patients.
Living with chronic migraine.
Living with chronic migraine is about more than enduring pain. It makes engaging in daily activities challenging and can impact employment, income, and relationships.
- Affects 3-5% of the population in the US
- Is defined as 15 or more headache days per month
- Episodes can last more than 24 hours
- Head pain that is moderate to severe in intensity, worsened by physical activity/movement
- Pain on one or both sides of the head
- Throbbing pain or pressure-like pain
- Sensitivity to light, sound, smells
Source: American Migraine Foundation